Friday 26 November 2010

Day 55: Futures Lecture and Animation Taster Day

Charlotte Jones- Pottery

She went traveling but whilst traveling made collages. Her advice was to study artists not only in your discipline. She mentioned her study into Christo and the running fence in California.

Overall I was not very impressed with this artist as I just wasn't very interested in her work. I did like how she was able to study and change career later on in life though.


Animation Taster Day
Even though I do not plan on pursuing a career in animation I wanted to attend to give me an insight into the process and techniques of creating an animation. It was great to learn the basics of adobe flash professional CS5 and I produced two little animations as experiments.
By leanring the basics it now allows me the option to use animation at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment