Tuesday 2 November 2010

Day 37:Photo Workshop

The photo workshop I enjoyed because it gave me freedom to explore a different camera and my own time to capture images. We were all given the same camera to make it fair but I found that as I was so used to using my G11 I had to adapt my skills. 
I am really interested in the texture and surface and use macro alot but found that on the other camera it would not focus as close as I wanted it to, this process was good as it made me practice other shots. 
The tutor also briefly touched upon manipulating the shutter speed and aperture to create abstract photos which I would love to experiment with. Below are the key photographs I took and plan on editing afew in photoshop.

















I chose my favourite pictures and edited them using Photoshop. The Pictures are below.





No comments:

Post a Comment