Friday 4 February 2011

Day 84: London Fashion Week

With London Fashion Week (LFW) commencing on the 18th February until the 23rd, I thought this would be a great opportunity to see the other side of high fashion through events, marketing, sales and PR.
I have contacted Orla Kiely to try and arrange a period in which I can intern for them in the upcoming weeks explaining I would prefer to be with marketing. Orla Kiely not only invited me to intern during LFW and the Orla Kiely Presentation at LFW but also suggested I contacted the PR company, Relative PR, they use to see if I could also work with the for afew days.
I have emailed Relative PR asking to see if it is possible for me to intern after the Orla Kiely Presentation, so from the 19th onwards. The next stage is to research into who is showing at LFW and into Relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment