Monday 21 February 2011

London Fashion Week: Day 8

Relative PR
Giles Show
I arrived at the Royal Courts of Justice for Giles catwalk. The location was breathtaking, I walked in and the high ceilings and beautiful colours made the location beautiful. Not a typical catwalk location it had scaffolding for lighting which was a shame as it took something away from the architecture. Heading backstage was unlike any backstage I had ever seen before, within this beautiful building there were countless number of mirrors and clothes rails! Before the show we has to place all the goodie bags and learn the seating plan, memorising blocks and rows. As I had now done this afew times I was getting used to the roles I played. I always enjoy seating guests with their extravagant style! The show began and everything came together..the music, the lighting, the models and the collection. I found the show so unique in its beauty and the collection has definatly been my favourite so far but it was such a contrast to his previous collection SS11 with neon and clashing prints. The finale dresses included huge ballgowns with black embellishment.




No comments:

Post a Comment