Friday 18 February 2011

London Fashion Week: Day 5

Showroom
Today was my last day in the office and my final day of having an entire collection as my wardrobe! This was my favourite outfit of the week. Along with the other jobs I have been doing for the past few days I was given a bigger responsibility today, I had to search for possible clients in France. The Sales and Marketing team at Orla Kiely are traveling to Paris next week and therefore will be available to see new clients. I focused my search on high end boutiques as I knew they have already approached the big department stores. I was successful but the end of the day and had contact details for a number of boutiques which the team will later send press releases and invitations to.



Presentation 


After work we went to the Orla Kiely presentation for London Fashion Week at Somerset House. The set up was so unique, from the old sheds to trees and benches. At the presentation I had the chance to chat to Orla Kiely some more but was also introduced to stylist to the stars and editor-in-chief of Lula, Leith Clark.



No comments:

Post a Comment