Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 66: Tutorial

Today I had my first tutorial with my new tutor and found it really helpful. After showing him some of my recent work and explaining why I was doing an art foundation but going on to do Public Relations we started brainstorming my next project.
I needed to start building up a portfolio of work for when I am called to interviews for degrees. I explained I have a passion for Fashion and we discussed ways in which I could develop my portfolio to demonstrate this whilst incorporating my film and photography skills.
One idea was inspired from a previous short film I made of a man walking across a beach. The timing inspired an idea of 'The speed of Fashion'. A shot film which shows a garment restricting movement in an environment which is fast moving and the opposite, a garment which allows movement and flow in a still environment. I will have to explore this idea in terms of the garments and find the locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment