Friday 21 January 2011

Day 74: Beach Photoshoot

 Below are the final photographs from the beach fashion shoot which took place yesterday. I arranged the shoot as a way of exploring the environment around me and experimenting with a range of concepts. My friend posed for me as the model in a dress I made. I designed and made the dress to compliment the environment in which it was being shot, with light fabric and subtle tones. When uploading the photographs today they had a soft beauty, which I have tried to highlight in the editing process. I found it challenging to decide between the final 20 edited photos to cut down to 6 photos. I thought this was necessary as in the commercial business it is vital to be able to select the strongest shots, as if for a magazine spread or advertising.

Click image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment