Thursday 13 January 2011

Day 68: Fashion Shoot

After looking at the upcoming trends for Spring/Summer 2011 I was inspired to see what I already have which fits into the trend. As the studio was being used today, I created a make shift studio in my room at the university halls using a section of the wall and desk lamps. The main problem this caused was there was not enough room to do full length shots.
The first shoot (below) was using one model in clothes which fitted into the trends of, biker jackets, denim and embellishment (feathers). I have edited the pictures twice, one is a beauty shot with soft lighting whereas the opposite one is striking, bold and high contrast.By placing them side by side I ca easily compare and evaluate the differences.



On the same day I set up another shoot in my room with a different model. I did her make up using eye glue, glitter and lipstick. I designed the make up to be both beautiful but also striking so when I edited the photographs I was able to experiment with a variety of techniques on Photoshop.








No comments:

Post a Comment