Monday 17 January 2011

Day 70: Photoshop and Fashion Film

Photoshop
Today I learnt a new technique of editing photos on Photoshop using layers in a new way. All my own photos, the first picture is of one bird in three photos. The second are pictures of flowers from The Eden Project, third are pictures of a fair in Berlin and the final one is from the fashion shoot the other day. Its interesting to be able to go back through photos I have previously taken in Falmouth and edit them in a different way.





Fashion Film
I spent the afternoon in the Fashion Studios at Woodlane Campus, interviewing students studying Fashion and Sportswear degree level. I am currently exploring areas of fashion promotion through film and photography and will edit the footage over the next few days to create a short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment