Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day 94: Photography Taster Week

Contact Sheets
 Below are the developed contact sheets from the film camera the other day. I find the raw quality of the photos beautiful because when using a digital I usually sort them straight away and start editing instead of really looking at them as a set of work. From the contact sheets you can not only tell the right amount of exposure but also which pictures u later want to develop. The negatives I found were just the length of the process it takes to develop. If i could change anything I would use a colour film due to the fact that I believe using black and white is an easy and quick way of making photographs look 'artistic'. Each photo should be considered individually and manipulated to what fits the picture best, whether it be colour or black and white.

Above is the initial test to work out how long to expose the light sensitive paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment