Tuesday 1 March 2011

Part 2 Assessment

Today was my part 2 assessment, looking at my work was my tutor Laurence and Graham. I PASSED! The feedback was positive with ways of improving. When reflecting on my work in part
2 I have noticed the creative leap in my development as I continue to develop my confidence and range of work. My most successful projects have been fashion shoots, as this was my strongest work I am going to continue shoots for Part 3.
 
I will reflect on and evaluate my work throughout the project in the form of an online blog. The blog will not only record my work but serve as analytical reflection on the success of my work. At the end of part 3 I plan on turning my blog into a book format so not only can it be accessed online but also as a hard copy format.

No comments:

Post a Comment