Tuesday 12 April 2011

Day 103: Shoot 1

I have taken pictures throughout the day and photoshoot as a storyboard for the making process.
designing and doing the make up myself
cling film around the body and taping the bodice to the model
finished bodice
problems encountered with the back of bodice
problems fitting the leg shield on
taking role of stylist and choosing accessories
taking role of hair stylist, without or with wig?
Final outfit with wig and taped boots
Todays shoot went really well and encountered no major problems, whilst I have been able to handle playing all the roles in the days before the shoot such as designer and stylist, I found it very demanding and time consuming to play all roles on the day, make up artist, designer, stylist, hair and photographer. On the other hand it has helped me as for future reference I have to allow alot of time for the shoot as instead of a team working for afew hours it is me and the model for the day. I cannot wait to start editing the pictures now, I already have an idea of how I want the final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment