Monday 4 April 2011

Day 97: Costume 1 inspiration

I have tried to incorporate many sources into my inspiration for the costume, including locations, Bauhaus shapes and the iconic barbie striped swimsuit. Today has been very successful, by gathering lots of pictures and referring back to my initial design ideas, I was inspired and anxious to get started making the costume.


I have had to preempt  problems which I may face in the making period as I am on a very strict schedule with only two days to make the costume. Therefore I have already sourced the materials, such as specific tape and card. The location I chose is only available on the 12th April and the location shots below of the garage for my shoot show possible props, including a propeller and ejector sets which I will have to arrange on the day.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you make the world more beautiful with you inspired work. All the best, D. Henriques

    ReplyDelete