Thursday 21 April 2011

Day 109: Shoot 2

doing make up
shot on location

Not being able shoot at my top two locations was a disappointment but looking at the pictures from today the third location of choice, Guildford Castle, has worked well. I was not able to get the wide location shot with a big castle in the background, but had to settle with a portrait photo with a tower. After shooting at Guildford Castle we moved to the second location which was just down the road. An origianl idea I had was using the gates at Hampton Court but as shown in the last post, it was not how I expected and therefore found another set of large gates just down the road from Guildford Castle. My initial thoughts are to make the colours really bold and pop out of the dress when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment