Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day 108: Shoot 2 locations

I had originally hoped to shoot outside of Windsor Castle but I later found out, I needed a commercial license. The next location I was going to use was Hampton Court Palace, but I also needed a commercial license. 
The videos below show me exploring outside Hampton Court trying to find a location which I could shoot which still showed the Palace. I had high hopes for a public footpath which went alongside the Palace with huge golden gates on which I later found out had another gate surrounding it. 
Last minute I had to go to Hampton Court (with the shoot being tomorrow) as the model notified me today her only available day is tomorrow, therefore I wanted to scout out the location before the shoot.
In the end I decided the location would not work and have had to go with my third option of Guildford Castle.

from across the river

gates infront of gates








Last minute experimentation with make up for flag shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment