Friday 29 April 2011

Day 114: Shoot 3


The shoot today was very successful as I believe I achieved the exact look I wanted from the costume, model and location. I had planned the schedule effectively aswell as the early morning meant that making the costume on my model was ready by 12 and after make up we did the journey to the location. 
The journey was one of the trickiest things as the costume was not fixed or sewn in a way that it would hold for a long time so we had to be careful not to ruin the outfit. 
I decided on using the colour pink, green and yellow for their vibrancy and neon effect which would make them stand out in pictures. I decided not to use any of the little embellishments I experimented with as I had a lightbulb moment and thought I would use them within the fringe of the wig.
I had a desire to use something as a hat for one of my shoots and have been brainstorming throughout the project, I finally decided on a Barbie car. This was going to be perfect for this shoot as I could personalise the car with colour to match the dress. These Bauhaus Barbie shoots are all about reinventing fashion using unusual materials and creating a striking image representing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment