Monday 18 October 2010

Day 26: Volume and Space

Volume and Space
Today's brief was very vague allowing students to be creative on all scales. We chose our own groups which I was really pleased with as it allowed me to work with hard working and imaginative people. I found the initial stage of coming up with a concept very natural. I immediately analysed the text and was able to pick out key words to develop. As a group we decided on a concept which we thought would use the space and be very striking. Below are pictures I have taken throughout the day including some abstract pictures which I find very interesting. Overall I really enjoyed creating an installation today and even though it did not turn out how I imagined it is very effective.

Key Words: Head, Peasebottom, Cobweb
Materials: Wood, Seaweed, Chicken wire, Cardboard tubes, Shells and Tape






No comments:

Post a Comment