Thursday 21 October 2010

Day 29: Setting Exhibition

Today has been all about setting up the 'Making Exhibition'. We were told to bring along the three projects; kit, fabric and typography. I brought along my typography and fabric projects but I have personally chosen to not enter my kit project into the exhibition as for me it was not about the end product but the process. I then put my name down to be a kit selector as my own was not in the collection I thought I would therefore have a non-bias view.
It turned out not many people had entered their kit projects so we didn't have to select anything and just used them all.
I also went back to the installation we made and saw the other groups development. I thought it was very comical as on the day we made it we were lying and sitting underneath it as we found it nice to view from different angles and acted like a sanctuary and then without even talking to the other group they created a person to lay underneath it! Shown in the picture to the right.

As I therefore finished early today I started to edit some of the photos from St Ives. There were two photos (below) which I was editing on photoshop and doing the usual corrections, I was then experimenting with colour as these two were very effective in black and white after I had incresed the contrast. Im not a big fan on using black and white effects but on these photos I think it works to their advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment